Thursday, April 7, 2011

what its like to drive an electric car

For many years I have wondered what it would be like to drive and electric car,

Now that I own one I am find out and it is so much fun.  It is quiet and powerfull just like I thought it would be.  This morning I was at a stop light next to a new Mustang.  Because of the 100 percent torque at zero rpm I was able jump out a head of him and he did not catch me until I let off the accelerator at about 60 mph.

I have been very happy to learn that it is costing just slightly over 2 cents a mile to drive a leaf.

please send me your question, and I will try to answer then

David  

1 comment:

  1. The range of the Leaf has been purported to be everthing from 65 to 150 miles based on who you listen to. What has been your real world experience of how far the batter will go on a single charge?

    ReplyDelete